Welcome to your dream home at
A picturesque development in the heart of rural Co. Meath, Royal Oaks gives you all the benefits of country life with easy access to the Capital.
Set amidst rolling countryside on the outskirts of the quaint village of Enfield, Royal Oaks delivers the very best of both worlds. A short walk from your new home you’ll find both a host of village amenities, and the peace of the breath-taking Co. Meath countryside.
Improved quality of life comes as standard at Royal Oaks. Watch as you and your family relax into the community life which is at the heart of the thriving village of Enfield.
Your new home at Royal Oaks is more than a home – it’s a better way to live. Get ready to be amazed!
Your Royal Oaks home
The exceptionally large size of Royal Oaks will delight you.
• Spacious 3 bed semi’s from 136 sq.m.
• 4 bed semi’s from 143 sq.m.
• 4 bed detached from 167 sq.m.
• 2 and 3 bed terraced houses from 98 sq.m.
Each house has an additional 24 sq.m. attic storage space
- 2 and 3 bed apartments & duplexes
Royal Oaks is ready to welcome you home
– what are you waiting for?
At Royal Oaks you will reduce your living costs and do your part to protect the environment. Homes come with top rated A2/A3 BER energy ratings. These are low energy, low carbon homes with high levels of insulation and a super warm construction. High -performance windows and doors reduce heating bills, while you can enjoy the comfort of underfloor heating downstairs, radiators upstairs, and large capacity hot water storage
Internal finishes and design
From the beautifully fitted kitchens and wardrobes, to the high standard of contemporary design, Royal Oaks is a byword for elegance. Finished to an extraordinarily high standard, bathrooms feature wet areas and floors tiled as per the showhouse. The master bedroom en-suites are fitted with large walk-in showers and stylish sanitary ware, finished off with attractive vanity sink units.
- Type A2 (4 Bed)
- Type A (4 Bed)
- Type B (3 Bed)
- Type E (3 Bed)
- Type E1 (3 Bed)
- Type F1 & F2 (Apartment / Duplex)
- Type G (4 Bed)
Superior Low Energy Design:
- “A2” & “A3” BER energy rating
- Low energy, low carbon houses
- Very high levels of insulation incorporated in floors, walls and roofs
- Super warm construction delivering exceptionally high levels of thermal performance and air tightness
- High performance, low U-Value windows and external doors
- Central heating system using A-Class Air to Water heat pump
- Reduced heating bills through your electricity, one bill per household
- Thermostatically controlled underfl oor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs
- The internal water supply is a pressurised system
- Quality homes are covered by the HomeBond 10 year Guarantee Scheme
Kitchen & Wardrobes:
- Elegant high quality fitted kitchens with contemporary countertop and island unit as per showhouse
- Fitted wardrobes throughout as standard
- Fitted storage units in utility room
Bathrooms & En-suites:
- Stylish bathroom with attractive high quality sanitary ware and fittings. Bathroom and en-suite wet areas and floors tiled as per showhouse
- Master bedroom en-suite fitted with large walk in shower area, with some having heated towel radiator and attractive vanity sink units
- Internal walls plastered and painted throughout
- Plastered cornicing fitted in main living room and hallway
- Plastered cornicing fitted in main living room and hallway
- Wired for intruder alarm and television throughout
- CAT 6 cable wiring for data and telephone points for high speed broadband connection
- Standard light fittings and attractive power points
- Contemporary skirting and architraves
- Elegant shaker style internal doors with chrome lever handles, locks and hinges
- Large attic storage area 24sq.m. with fold down attic stairs, flooring and lighting above
- The attic truss is designed to create an open attic space which is lighted, floored and is accessed by a fold down attic stairs.
- Low maintenance attractive brick and render finishes
- Brick quoin detail around windows and doors
- Lismore cobble-locked driveways with parking for 2 cars
- Paving slabs to rear patio area as per showhouse
- Gardens are topsoiled and seeded with grass
- Outdoor tap and external double power socket are standard
- Green areas landscaped to a high standard throughout development
- Side gates as per showhouse
Efficient Low-Energy Design
The houses at Royal Oaks enjoy many features designed to lessen energy demand and to reduce the cost of heating and hot water production.
Future proofed, extremely efficient thermal performance with insulation levels to meet building requirements for decades to come.
Carefully designed and detailed to reduce heat loss through floors, walls and roofs with superior levels of insulation.
Perfectly airtight with optimum indoor air quality and thermal comfort all year round.
Heating made easy with an innovative A-Class Air Source heat pump. Located externally providing energy efficient central heating distributed through underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs with large capacity of hot water storage.
Sustainability and Energy Saving
The building energy rating at Royal Oaks is A2
At Royal Oaks, the village is less than a 5- minute walk from your front door. Everything you’ll need is right there. People travel for miles to come to the local Supervalu which caters for all your day-to-day needs, and stocks an exciting range of artisan produce. There’s also a Tesco Express, along with many family businesses such as the local traditional butcher shop.
Culinary delights await you in Enfield with many charming restaurants and bistros. Cuisine from Italy, China, Thailand and India are all available. No village is complete without a truly great village chippers, and Enfield is no exception. There are also a few warm and cosy pubs to escape into on cold, winter evenings.
Once you move to Royal Oaks you won’t need to venture beyond the village to find everything you need. Other amenities include a well-established
Credit Union, Post Office, solicitors, accountants, medical centre,
pharmacies, laundrettes and dry-cleaners, vets.
A full range of services are available in and around the village:
Professional Services: Solicitors, Accountants, Vet Practice & Estate
Medical: Medical Centre, Opticians, Dentist and 2 Pharmacies.
Shopping: Grocery Stores, Service Station & Florist.
Hotels: Johnstown Estate and The Hamlet Court.
Personal Care: Beauty Salons, Hairdressers, and Barber Shops.
General: Launderette and Dry Cleaners, Bookmakers.
If commuting has become an unbearable part of your life, all that is about to change with your move to Royal Oaks. Enfield enjoys quick and easy access to both Dublin City and the Greater Dublin Area, along with Maynooth and Mullingar. There is a convenient range of public and private transport options
For weekend get-aways, the West of Ireland is now closer than ever with easy driving from Enfield to Galway, and the entire western seaboard. You can now reach Dublin airport in 50 minutes. For shopping trips outside of the City, Liffey Valley and Blanchardstown Shopping Centres, and the Kildare Village Outlet, are all just a short drive away
For homeowners wishing to work remotely, Royal Oaks is fitted with CAT 6 cabling to enable the high -speed broadband connection available in the area.
Train: Irish Rail runs a regular commuter and intercity service from Enfield Train Station.
Bus: Several bus providers including Bus Eireann, City Link, and Kearns provide frequent services to Dublin City (including the South City, Heuston and Connelly Stations), Dublin Airport and Maynooth University.
M4: The Enfield interchange provides high-speed connectivity to the nation’s motorway network,making key destinations north, south and west, convenient.
DART+: DART extension to Maynooth announced
Sports & Leisure Activities
You won’t be short of sporting options for you and your family on moving to Royal Oaks. The development is a short walk from the local soccer (Enfield Celtic) and GAA (Na Fianna) clubs – now with a new astro pitch.
The beautiful Johnstown Estate Hotel and Spa is within walking distance and boasts a wonderful Health Club and Spa. Options include a swimming pool, gym and a wide range of fitness classes from Step to Pilates. For the less energetic – sit back and enjoy being pampered at the Spa.
Golfers moving to Enfield are spoiled for choice. You now have access to golf clubs at Rathcore, and Moyvalley (with a popular hotel on the course). World-class courses are nearby including Carton House in Maynooth and the K-Club.
For those interested in rugby, tennis and hockey – North Kildare in Kilcock is a popular choice. There’s even fishing on the Royal Canal – with summer lessons for children.
Royal Canal Greenway
Enfield is situated on the banks of the Royal Canal and is home to gorgeous walking and cycling trails, along with a leafy picnic area perfect for family summer barbeques
The Royal Canal Greenway is a 145km canal track, stretching from Dublin to the River Shannon that conveniently passes through Enfield. Close to final completion, this amazing amenity is right outside your door at Royal Oaks.
Travelling east or west, this amenity is perfect for leisurely family walks and cycles, or for the more adventurous amongst you, a great start and end point for longer trips. Enjoy the restorative powers of the serene and peaceful Royal Canal from your base at Royal Oaks.
At night, its doors are opened to all kinds of activities from music classes (for adults and children) to fitness, as well as community meetings.
For second level students, there’s is a newly opened secondary school in Enfield village, and a great choice of schools in Kilcock, Longwood, Edenderry, Trim and Maynooth, and the Parents have the option to select
the best environment based on the unique requirements of their children.
Few rural towns can boast proximity to a National University, but Enfield has the renowned National University of Ireland, Maynooth, just down the road. Ranked amongst one of the leading new universities
in the world, Maynooth is ranked 50th on the Irish Times Higher Education Young Universities List
While there are local employment opportunities, some of Ireland’s biggest employment hitters are a short distance away. It is just 12 miles to Intel in Leixlip which is undergoing a large expansion and 19 miles to the M50 with access to endless employment opportunities including Pharma in Blanchardstown and PayPal, eBay, IBM Google, Facebook, Twitter in the City Centre.
Rogers & Byron Solicitors
Tel: (046) 902 1939